At Music Gateway we have many different ways of presenting great opportunities to you. Our numerous links to many different areas within the industry helps us to do this and we're happy to bring you a great new job vacancy, presented by our friends at Enhanced Music.
Enhanced music are looking for a fast paced, experienced, passionate and driven individual to become their new Sync & Licensing manager.
If this has grabbed your attention and you have relationships with supervisors and creatives within TV, Film, Advertising and Games as well as being passionate about many genres of music, why not apply for this?
Some of the key roles include:
• Maintaining & developing relationships with music supervisors and creatives within the TV, Film, Advertising & Gaming industries
• Performing music searches and responding to briefs
• Updating contacts with new releases
• Liaising with the Label Manager and Creative Director for new releases and priorities
• Liaising with sync agencies
• Negotiation of sync deals and contracts
• Working closely with our artists for bespoke work and edits to existing catalogue
• Seeking new business opportunities
• Management of label catalogue for effective usage
• Working with the Publishing Department to ensure excellent administration of the catalogue
Here are some of the key skills that you'll need to apply:
• Minimum 2 years experience
• Extensive list of contacts for the worldwide TV, Film, Advertising and Gaming industries
• Thorough understanding of music licensing and sync contacts
• Excellent knowledge of the industry, current trends and opportunities
• A love for music and music synchronisation
• A broad knowledge across multiple genres but in particular electronic music
• Highly organized, self motivated and driven
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to cope with fast paced, high pressure environment
• Willingness to travel globally
• Excellent IT Skills
Just in case you don’t know, Enhanced Music is an independent record label and publisher based in London. Releasing across various electronic, dance and commercial genres, the company has an international outlook, with the majority of its artists and sales being abroad. Encompassing 6 labels, almost 1500 releases, and now a standalone publishing division, Enhanced has seen global success and is highly regarded within the industry.
Please get in touch with your CV and covering letter; email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0207 613 2708 for more information.