Noisehive is a high level distribution company for independent artists, bands and labels. The platform provides an environment where your music can be delivered to the world’s best music stores, allowing you to monetize your releases without ongoing costs. The company doesn’t even leave you high and dry as they also provide all those who jump on board a label manager to offer advice, update and maintain your releases and help you strategize a plan to suit your release. Platforms worldwide include iTunes, AppleMusic, Google Play, Spotify, Tidal, Pandora, Amazon etc.
- There is a one-off setup fee of $250
-Up to 5 releases per year (Single, EP, Album)
- No ongoing or annual fee's
- No accounting or per release fee's
- You will receive 80% of all income received
- Maintain 100% copyright of your music
- Quarterly Statements and payments
- Melbourne based and operated during Australian business hours
- Reduced payment threshold of $100 (Normally $150)
- A Dedicated Label Manager
- Set your own release date
- Weekly Release Dates
- Assistance in setting up your releases
- Specific Territory allocations (eg. iTunes Worldwide or just iTunes Australia)
- Ongoing release maintenance
- Marketing & Promo referral
- Mastering Referral
- Assistance with International licensing opportunities
- Music Industry advice
- In-house offline master storage
Free of charge accounts:
- Barcodes (UPC) & ISRC's (if required)
- Ongoing piracy protection for your releases
- Making your release available for Pre-Order on iTunes
- YouTube royalty collection
- Registering, administering & collecting your income from public performance societies around the world (PPCA, PPL etc)
NoiseHive's reliability has the knowledge and infrastructure to represent you and deliver your music to the world. Artists are able to create and control their own artist profile with newsfeed & discography that has “Buy Now” links to the online stores. Artists can access sales statements, submit and upload their releases, and be part of our Noisehive community where they can connect with fans and fellow musicians.
If you want to maximize your potential while retaining ownership of your music, Noisehive is a powerful way to get #YourMusicOnline. We’re happy that NoiseHive will now be on our members back, adding to our already lucrative list. Keep your eyes peeled on how you can get involved in deals the company will provide exclusively for our members.
Have a look at our members pack here
, if you’re not already a member sign up
today and see what you can in our community of likeminded individuals.